Monday, May 18, 2009

college

as i look back on my four years in Tuscaloosa, i realized i should have posted this a couple of weeks ago.

i went to my last THOP as a college student a few weeks ago. i sat there as we prayed and worshiped individually that this place is where it all started. THOP is where i truly decided to fully follow Jesus, my sophomore year. this is the place where i surrendered my heart to Him. i have not deserved the love that He gives but i gladly accept it everyday when i think about it. i have endured hardships with friends as i have grown with my Savior but it has been so worth it. i thank God for letting me say "yes" to Him. i don't know what the future holds and yes, i'm scared but i know that whatever decision is made it's because my Daddy tells me to make it and that i am secured wherever i go. by surrendering that year at THOP, my time in Tuscaloosa has been wonderful. i am so glad that i can be one of those who can say that. most people can't say that. the Lord is moving in Tuscaloosa. I have learned so much by being surounded by others who are crazy for the Lord. i have been so blessed to find them. there is so much more i can say but i spare whoever reads this. you can always ask me if you want to know more.

i have been so 'drunk' from/by the world lately. consumed by the world. i haven't been able to make time for my quiet time. it makes me sad. i am not where i want to be in my walk with the Lord but i am learning what it means to be content where i am right now in this present time. i need to be more disciplined in my walk and i am going to strive for more. i need the desperation once again. i love the desire in wanting more and my heart still desires for HIM. the Love that HE gives me daily.

my future is unclear but i like it that way. i like being led by the Holy Spirit for my future. most people do not understand that and sometimes i can't explain that to them. i'm alright with that but it does aggrevate me that they do not realize that i do think about the future, i do think about getting a job, i do think about getting my master's degree but i refuse to do what man wants me to do.

Prayer room:
"be their fire(2x)
all consuming fire (2x)"

"set them ablaze(3x)
with the fire of your love"

my thoughts are all over the place right now.. i have to stop writing before i go all over the place.
night!

i'm excited for this summer and what God is going to do in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment