Sunday, August 23, 2009

untitled.


gosh... i'm so obsessed with clouds! i don't know why... maybe it's because they are absolutely beautiful!

this weekend has been so good. i got to see my grandmother esther. that's what we call her: Grandmother Esther. she refused to be called by anything else. she's too classy and cool for that :D haha. anyways, she turned 84, so we had a little family get-together. it was nice and i wish she still lived near me so i could see her more often. what i loved the most about her and what really touched me yesterday was that she apologized for the stuff that happened between my mom and dad's divorce. i don't know why she apologized for it but she did and it almost made me cry... i did a little bit after i left. i don't know even know all the stuff that happened since i was four when it happened but i all i know is that for her telling me that was huge. she is an amazing grandmother. i love her dearly.

after that, i was a hostess at a wedding shower for Jordan. it was so much fun! getting to see erica, who lives too far away, and all of my wonderful THOP friends. they are such a blessing to me. i didn't even realize it was 10 until someone said it. we all had a wonderful time and it made miss tuscaloosa so much. my heart was so warm and full of joy when i left last night. it was awesome.

a couple of us are starting to pray for fresh fire in the youth at my church. so please pray for that as you read this. not only for my church but all youth groups in every church.

something to leave you with:
my favorite picture of my sister and i at her wedding:

here is the wedding party:

good night all.
may the Lord bless your dreams tonight and give you visions in your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment