Thursday, May 6, 2010

it's been a sobering week.
a former co-worker's brother committed suicide, a creeper has been coming into work to check out the high school girls i work with & i got to reunite with an old friend at church under a sad circumstance.
my friend that i got to catch up with for a few minutes came home due to the death of his mom. she had breast cancer for some time now. what got me more than anything is that on tuesday i watched First Wives Club with some friends. the movie is hilarious but it is really sad to reunite with friends because of a death. it really made me sad and it also gave me a reality check. this world is suffering and i have only been thinking about my life and the people who are in my life.
needless to say i have had a crazy week & i am very thankful for the Lord's grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment