Sunday, July 11, 2010

i started to clean & organize my room today and i came across some notes from a Song of Solomon study i was apart of in college. Here is one thing i wrote down:

"Quit negotiating when you are in God's presence, let Him like you."

it was so good to read that this morning. those words are not mine. i could not get those words out of my head all day today. "let Him like you." i am replacing the word "like" with the word "love."

"Quit negotiating when you are in God's presence, let Him love you."

Let Him love on you. i don't know how many times i do not allow Him to love on me. usually pray for myself or for others & not rest in His presence. i have to remind myself to just relax in His presence. it so good to be rest & feel His peace when i do that.

a challenge to those who read this. relax in His presence, enjoy His presence during your quiet/devotion time, allow His peace to flow through you. it's a wonderful feeling i promise.

i am challenging myself since i don't get to take the advantage to be myself when i can.

good night friends. i pray blessings & wonderful dreams to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment