Saturday, November 27, 2010

thanksgiving

Thanksgiving week is over. this year, i really didn't have a thanksgiving.
i worked on thanksgiving day. as i reflect on this week i realize that i missed my usual traditions but in a way, i am glad. i got to experience another side of Thanksgiving. i experienced the "hospital" aspect of it. being at work while your family is at home enjoying one another & they miss you. However, you cant go see them because everyone has left by the time you get off. I also understand now what it means to not have your family home if they are in the military. I am very grateful that i got to work and then go home but our soldiers are in either another state or across the world. of course i will never know how it really feels unless it happens to me but i now understand a little bit of what they are going through. i pray for all those soldiers out there who are willing to fight for us. it really is an honor to know someone who is fighting for us.

i am thankful for:
1. my God, Husband, Daddy
2. my family
3. my wonderful friends
4. my job
5. my church
6. the awesome kids who i get to spend most of my time with (FUEL SM) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment