Friday, April 10, 2009

Morning thoughts

i love laptops. they are so convenient. either sitting on the couch or laying in bed using it. it's so nice. i just watched the end of Cool Runnings. what a great movie.

my roommate tell me that i do not know the art of sleeping in. she can sleep for 12 hours or more and i can only sleep for 7-9 hours. it's kind of sad that i can't sleep more than that.

i really enjoyed waking up this morning feeling the presence of God. i love the peace He gives when i need it. He definitely knows me better than i know myself and he believes in me more than i believe in myself. He is so good! His love satisfies me more than anything. i'm ready to fulfill the calling he has for me. last night at UnAshamed, tyler spoke about the last 24 hours of Jesus' life on earth. it was really good. tyler described what Jesus went through to die for you and me. my heart was set free again last night by giving a burden, that i have been carrying all week, up to him.

i'm excited to go home this weekend and see some of my old friends that i haven't seen since christmas.

enough rambling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment