Friday, June 19, 2009

i'm in awe.

this week has been amazing. seriously.

my week:
monday: The Blaze in tuscaloosa. it's a high school UnAshamed pretty much. it just started this week. we may go back.
tuesday: The Basement. i did the whole frontline thing. it was good & fun! "My Desire" by Jeremy Camp played at the end & that is my prayer. To do the Will of God. i don't know what that entails in my life but i know i want to do it.
wednesday: small group. we grilled out and had fellowship. it was good. i made a new friend :D
thursday: The Generation at Gardendale First Baptist. that place is so anointed. don't ask me what it is about or how great it is. you must come visit one night. unconditional love was the topic. the spirit of conviction was all on us last night. afterwards, we went back to chikfila in hoover in the hoover commons & danced & worshiped in the parking lot. the unity is wonderful within my little group/family.
friday: spending the night at christy's house tonight. we are going to talk about Revelations tonight! excited about having dinner liz tonight too!

my group/family for the summer:
katelyn, christy, marc, & me. sometimes caroline. group pic will come later. trust me.

i've realized how this summer is going to be amazing because it has already been amazing. i'm going where i need to go. the Lord is showing me so much right now & yet i'm still in a waiting period. love my life at the moment.

and my cat is sitting on top of my computer monitor. she's so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment