Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i've been praying for the desire to read & study the Word.

one verse that i really love is from Psalm 100, "sing into his presence" (message). i thought about it tonight as i hung out the youth band during practice & so i read the NIV version and read the whole chapter (5 verses). verse 5 really stuck out to me:
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

i've been reading Exodus and i have realized that God's faithfulness is truly sufficient. He blessed the midwives who feared him & would not kill the male babies (ex 1:17-20). He truly has been faithful in all generations. prayers from past generations are being fulfilled in our day and we have no idea. it's amazing.

i just read Psalm 101 and i feel like David is speaking my life in a way. i pray that if anything is ungodly will not stick in my mind. especially when it comes to guys. there has been a bunch of boy talk lately, i guess it's b/c of valentine's day. but i'm so tired of girls being so desperate for a guy. a friend told me that she hates being 'alone' & she asked me how i deal with it. not only am i used to being single but that is where the Lord wants me right now. i know he send me the perfect husband for me & i'm waiting patiently. i don't give a guy attention b/c he just wants it. it has be because the Lord is the conversation or if the Lord is telling me. i'm learning to depend on the Lord right now and i'm loving every minute of it. i can't wait to see who my husband will be!

the Lord is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment