Tuesday, March 29, 2011

compelled by love

As our hearts become pure, our vision becomes clearer. -Heidi Baker



so i recommend this book. Compelled by Love by Heidi Baker. I knew very little of what this book is about until i bought and started reading it. it is about the Beatitudes in Matthew 5. this book is very sobering and it challenges me to want to live like she does in Africa but in Birmingham. i really admire her because through out the book she continues to talk about the simplicity of Love. I honestly believe that people forget the God's love so simple and so easy to accept. I know i do sometimes.

The quote above has really stood out to me as i read this book. I am not finished with it yet but i just really love focusing on certain things she says. i love to really meditate on what she says to see if i am really doing what the Bible says to do. She explains how to live the beatitudes really easily but yet it is so hard to accomplish. especially in america.

So go get this book! be challenged and encouraged by this book. it really gives you a new perspective on life.

have a great day!! Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment