Monday, April 4, 2011

i've been learning so much with my relationship with the Lord. i have realized that i am so blessed and i will continue to tell myself that because it is speaking truth to myself. i've realized that i am truly loved by my Father, His Son/my Husband, and by His Holy Spirit. it's such a comforting thought.

speaking of love... two of my best friends got engaged a little over a week ago. i can honestly say that i am so excited for them and that we are all still friends. the three of us have been through so much with different things that we have experienced together and/or separately. it is a blessing to have them in my life for so long! congrats you two :D

so i have made a decision that is basically life changing. i'm really excited but i also do not feel like the Lord has released me to tell more than a few people. unfortunately, those who read this and do not already know will have to wait until i can tell the virtual world. it's going to be great and i can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do but i completely trust Him with everything that i have!

love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Well that's just not fair! I wanna knooooooooow! :) Hope all is well with you, kiddo. Whatever is going on, I know you always allow the Lord to lead you and can't wait to see what He has in store!

    ReplyDelete