Thursday, January 5, 2012

christmas gift

so i did my first "pinterest" craft. my sister & brother-in-law's christmas was inspired by pinterest. i did the transferring of pictures onto blocks of wood or as i did, i used some craft wood from Michael's. so here are the pictures of my project:


This was the "trial" picture & it turned out pretty good. i did have a little trouble because the more i would use the wet rag, it would start to take the picture off. so i'm not sure if it is the plywood or if it the gel medium i used.

this is the actual picture for their gift. it looks cool to me and my sister & brother-in-law really liked it. i was pleased with reactions. i gave both of the pictures to have.

i hope to do this again so maybe it will look better. i will just continue to practice :D
here is the tutorial of how to do this:

No comments:

Post a Comment