Wednesday, February 15, 2012

a psalm

Those who look to him are radiant;
their faces are never covered with shame.
Psalm 34:5

this verse is so wonderful. it speaks truth too! have you ever met someone who is absolutely in love with Jesus? if you aren't sure, then you may not have yet. it is very evident when someone is in love with Jesus. you see it in their eyes & they are consistently full of joy. i love meeting people who are in love with Jesus. for one reason is because it challenges me to go deeper and it is encouraging. when I'm in mundane state (which has happened before) i long to be with friends who love Jesus. i feel at home. the weight of the world has been on me for a while and a couple of weeks ago i got visit with a dear friend who just encouraged me the whole. it is funny because we are actually in a similar season, but she has been able to really get away and spend time with the Lord. unlike me, i have been so busy that i feel like i can't get anytime with God. but i have made the effort once again to get at least a few minutes to read a couple of verses. it's amazing how your whole perspective can change in a just a few times.

my goal is be radiant in God's presence. I want to be bold & no longer fear. it is a work in progress but i know that the Lord will move in my life as i grow in Him. so i encourage you to be gaze upon the Lord. gaze at His eyes. Meditate on His word. Use the word in your life & see how it can help you. sit in His presence and accept His love. as i write this post, i can feel His love all around me. it's a wonderful feeling.

be blessed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment