Monday, February 13, 2012

a cry

my life has taken some sudden changes. this post is about a recent situation. my pastor resigned due to some unfortunate circumstances that cannot be said. i am truly heartbroken by this sudden change & all i can do it pray & cry out to a sovereign God:

Lord, I thank You for what You are doing. I know we don't understand the full reasoning be the situation at hand but I know you are in control. Lord, I for mercy & grace upon Your children of Metro Church. I ask that you will strip us raw so that we will be made into a new creation, a new bride. I ask that you shed light onto any darkness that is in our hearts. Make us NEW!!! Make us one with You. I long to know Your heart, I long to see your eyes of fire. God, I ask for justice for those who have wronged you. i ask for a new heart for Metro. I ask that a spirit of repentance to be release among the people. You desire unity & I long for it. Change our hearts. I pray that we return to our first love, You. Remove the pride that hinders your lovely presence. Melt our hearts. I thank you for hearing my cry. I know these words will not return void. You are King of Kings & my Savior, Jesus. There is none like you, there is no greater love than Yours. Teach us to accept your love as a gift that you give daily. Thank you Lord. Amen

this cry is from a daughter who doesn't understand the present but I know & have faith that my God will provide for every need that my church has. I know in His timing something good will come. i believe.

I sought the LORD, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.
Psalm 34:4

No comments:

Post a Comment